Returns & Refunds:*
Here at DjangoGuitars.com, we care about your experience. We always make sure that the item(s) you purchased are in perfect condition. However, we understand that there are times when something may not fully be to your satisfaction, and we will always do what it takes to make it right. In these cases, we invite you to review our returns and refunds policy. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Returns and Refunds Policy: If you are not 100% satisfied with your DjangoGuitars.com purchase for any reason, you may ship it back to us within 3 days of the date you received it for a full refund. For amplifiers, magnetic pickups and pre amplifiers, you have 50 days. This does not include shipping costs, unless the error was on our side. Please note that any return exceeding the time limit will not be refunded.
- Items that are ineligible for return: Any instruments or equipment that have been modified and/or are not in original condition and packaging, including pickups that have been installed and strings that have been removed from package. Pickup or electronic products if eligible for return are subject to a 30% restocking fee. Eligibility will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- Drop ship items: Please keep original packaging and review any policies listed on package from third party companies, otherwise we will be unable to refund your item.
- How to return an item: Please e-mail "DavyViolins@gmail.com" with the subject "Return" and with the invoice number in the body of message, and we will send you a pre-paid shipping label. Next, carefully place the item back in its original packaging, including any invoices. After packing,seal outside of box securely with tape.
- Refunds: Once we have received your item, we will reimburse you using the method that the payment was sent. Your account will be credited within 5 business days.
* Applies to all online transactions.